A city is a multisim Grid Structure that has a highly-developed infrastructure (roads, rails, trams and others), many urban-themed buildings and can be differentiated from nearby surrounding sims. If this city is placed on a Continent and the city is large enough, it can be considered a Subcontinent.
A town is a Grid Structure that has a highly-developed infrastructure (roads, rails, trams and others), many urban-themed buildings and can be differentiated from nearby surrounding sims. The main difference from a city is that a town covers a single sim.
Like in real world, a city or a town is not always made by sky-scrappers. There are places without a single building with two levels. Also, in some parts industrial areas and trainyards are present.
According to these definitions, the following list can be made. The list includes the name of a Geographic structure and official (or proposed) city name:
Linden - owned land:
- Heterocera - Calleta City
- Heterocera - Bembecia City
- Nautilus - Nautilus City
- Sansara - Bay City
- Sharp Continent - various names: Sharp City, Little Bay City, TSL Bay City
- Zindra - Kama City
Private - owned land:
- Arabian Microcontinent - Jeddah City
- Austria Microcontinent - the city in East
- Dark Urban Microcontinent - entire microcontinent is a city
- Babbage Microcontinent - entire microcontinent is a city
- Lionheart Microcontinent - Lionheart City
From time to time, new urban places are created and deleted, on private-owned land.
A list of towns is impossible to be made.